The Ultimate in Family Comfort
Remodeling an existing bathroom is a great way to improve the resale value of the home while also making the home more comfortable for your family. Many times our customers say “I wish I had done this sooner” because the added benefit, in a room you use all the time, is that great.
The remodeling process focuses on removing & replacing all existing fixtures, floors, and lighting. Some homes allow for the bathroom to be expanded, while others don’t. Irregardless for how large or small your bathroom is, the end result is a new, fresh space, that often feels like vacation, when compared to your previous bathroom.
Common Bathroom Upgrades
Depending on the customer and the budget, what is included in a bathroom can vary greatly. One customer might spend $20 on towel racks while the next might spend $200 – small decisions like these are what gets us to building an accurate quote for you. Our most commonly installed bathroom upgrades are:
- New lighting fixtures
- New sink & toilet
- Addition of a bidet
- Installation of a heated luxury vinyl floor, or tile floor
- New bathtub & surrounding tile
- Fan and moisture management controls (commonly overlooked by many contractors
What to Expect
Our bathroom remodeling process is as straightforward as it gets.
- Contact us to schedule a discussion.
- If we agree to move forward, we’ll schedule an inspection & design meeting of the space.
- A quote will be provided that includes an estimated start & completion date range.
- A deposit for the project will be requested to hold your dates.
- When the dates arrive, we will arrive with a truck load of goods.
- Demolition of the existing space occurs.
- We work towards completion as quickly as possible!
Precision Home Improvement does Bathroom Remodeling in Colchester, Vermont and surrounding areas. We’re fully insured and work hard to ensure our projects meet and exceed our customers expectations. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us!